Here’s the sugar free cranberry sauce (which was awesome)!
Sugar-Free, Low-Calorie Cranberr\ Sauce
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries (12 oz)
- Sugar substitute equal to 1 cup sugar (I use EZ-Sweet])
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Put cranberries in a pot on the stove, and pick through to remove soft and/or brown ones.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
3. Stir frequentl\. The cranberries will pop, and then release their “gel” — and the sauce will come
together like magic. Cook until the sauce is the consistenc\ \ou want, about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Note: I used a liquid sweetener in this recipe, which adds ]ero carbs, instead of the powdered
artificial sweeteners that often use sugars as a base.